Monday, November 16, 2015

craft day

Craft days (that are with someone else) are the most fun..... and a plus (when someone else....aka your mamma) pays for the craft day.... ;)

We decided to re-create some Christmas tree's.... these were a lot harder than we had expected. Before you go zooming in on these pictures.. I KNOW they aren't perfect... WHO IS PERFECT??... I will be so excited to display these this Christmas because I will remember back to how much hard work these were to make and remember back to a wonderful craft day with my mom.

Here goes it.
Everything is from hobby lobby.
FYI (we didn't do this) However, spray paint your cones the color you will be using to go over your cones with... example; my white cotton ball one, should of spray painted it white first... it's the things we learn AFTER the craft that actually count! ;)







Hope you enjoy these... Be on the look out for these displayed in my casa in my Christmas post!!! xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment