Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Living Room Tour

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and Holiday.
I am on day two of being sick with the flu. I am home today again resting. I have seen so many different posts about Christmas and it gets me so excited! Although, I am not a fan of putting up Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving, to each their own.
We start putting up Christmas on the day after Thanksgiving. Which is a plus in this situation because I didn't start feeling bad until Saturday evening...
Here is a little peek into our living room during Christmas.

First I will show you what my hubby & I put together to display Christmas Cards.

You'll need;
Wreath ( I got mine at Trader Joes & It's real... Any wreath will do, though)
Ribbon ( You can choose whatever ribbon you want to hook on the wreath with)
Chicken Wire
Wooden Large Frame, OR wood to make your own frame.
Heavy Duty Staple Gun






I am completely obsessed with how this turned out. Can't wait to display all your Christmas Cards on here!! 


Here is the wall all together that it is on.





Next up;
I purchased this burlarp from Hobby Lobby awhile ago, and stenciled in "Kantor" with black paint. These cute little Christmas ornaments spruce up a window without sprucing it up TOO much.. Also it helps use what you have.... We had left over ornaments that we weren't using so I just strung them through with this beaded twine I had, hung them on by the window and walll-la! So easy!










Last year we gave the girls a Christmas Book each day as a countdown for the 12 Days Of Christmas. They loved opening a new one up each day, and reading it.. This year they were SO excited to get them out and start reading them again. I love reading stories with them at night, or watching Kambria read to Berlyn. It warms my heart.





Here are our stockings! We use this old ladder as a blanket holder and we are doubling it's usage this Holiday Season by using it as a stocking holder!









I hope you all have enjoyed this little post about Christmas in our living room. Stay tuned for more decorations this week!






It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Acts:2035

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the stocking and blanket ladder!! And the boxwood wreath is Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete