Monday, August 25, 2014

Around the house with BristolK

Hi all! Happy Monday!! Feeling the Monday Blues? Come check out my sneak peek into our condo and see how you can make small spaces work for your family!


I love candles, I love the way they smell, I love how they change the aroma in the room. 


This tea set is an antique from my mom's mom's noni.... Did you catch that? I leave this out so I can appreciate it more and it just adds a little bit of antique feel to the house... Also so handy to use with coffee or tea. 



Living in a condo means you don't have a lot of counter space, I got this bar cart at Target awhile back and use it as my "coffee station". 



Having this hutch here give me more storage and space. Whats in the hutch?
Microwave, cookbooks, jars, pyrex, dish set, tea, linens, and plastic containers. 






Having fresh washed ready to eat fruit on the table is one of my favorite things. Also another favorite thing? Heading to the farmers market on Saturday morning with the family and picking out our favorite fruit & veggies for the week.. Then getting home and washing and preparing them :)




Easy fix to add some kids action in on something?
Oil pan used for magnetic board and white board. I am fine with these "toys" being visible and being out in the open.. The kids LOVE these and they sure get used!





Family desk nook area. This is my new favorite area in the house. We just updated this over the weekend so we can be more organized with homework and work. It's already doing wonders for everyone!





I will tell you how much I love having a clean house... Small houses sure get cluttered SO much easier... having 2 kids and a husband doesn't help either. My number 1 must for *trying* to keep a clean house? EVERYONE pitches in... Yes, everyone. 


I hope you all enjoyed this post! Stay tuned of more around the house!!

Have a blessed week!!
xx Bristol 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bristol! I love the way you decorated you condo~ I'll be following along :)

    ReplyDelete