Sunday, August 31, 2014

Reinvent

"When one door closes, another door opens." 

I have starred at this quote for a few months now. I have prayed endless nights, I have never been more torn, confused or worried when it comes to a career. I have been doing hair for 5 years now and have decided to stop.  "What??" "Why??"


L I F E Life is why. I have spent countless nights away from my family for what? My hair business has been extremely slow these past 8 months. Although I don't need to share all my finances with you all but let's just say I haven't brought home more than 2K over 6 months. I have poured not only my heart and soul into my hair business but I have also poured my families finances and it has gotten to the point to where we are hurting which in return has put me in a "rut".. Where has my passion been? I need to find it.  We can't move up in life. 
I don't want to be at the salon until 7 at night while my kids and husband are at home eating dinner at the table without me every night.  I want to buy a house with a big backyard in it so I can watch my kids run around and play like crazy. I want to be able to visit my family in Cail more than once a year. I want to save money for my kids to go to college, to not be stuck with student loans. I want to have money so my dad can retire from his job. 

I want to experience life and not just skate by.

    We have made this decision for me to close this door and see what door opens next for me. I am un sure and am I scared? YES. How could I not be.. however, I have to do this for my family and myself and hope in return I can only move up from here and become a stronger person. 

T h a n k     Y o u
To all my clients I have met over these years and for being apart of my journey. I will be finishing out until September 5th if you would like your hair done one more time. 

        

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh sweetie!!! I sure know the feelings you are feeling. It is the most difficult thing to move out of the "comfort" zone of the familiar and into the land of the unknown! Know that following GOD is more important than any comfort zone we might "feel". I will be praying for you!! XO <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Something good will come your way!!

    Hope you enter my L'Occitane giveaway : http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete