Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hospital Photoshoot

Hi there. I recently just started doing hospital photo shoots and I absolutely have fallen in LOVE with them. Everything about it.. From start to finish is like being in a story book.
      I have rounded up some questions to answer for you all and I will leave you with some pictures of what to expect.

You can choose from a few packages when we book your shoot.. ( Just the newborn pictures after delivery, or pictures during labor as well as newborn pictures after delivery.

  1. When will my photo shoot take place?
    I typically photograph all babies on their first full day at the hospital. Someone will need to keep in contact with me on how the labor is progressing so I know an estimated time of when to arrive. 
  2. Should we bring a special blanket?
    I absolutely encourage you to bring a favorite baby blanket or afghan from home to use in the shoot. A beautiful blanket can add texture, color and memories to your newborn's photos.
  3. How can I prepare for the shoot?
    I love to include mom and dad's hands in our photos. Wear clear or neutral nail polish on the day of your shoot. Lip gloss is always a plus to have in your hospital bag! ;)
    Bring a dark-colored shirt to wear in the photos; we may photograph your baby in your arms and solid/dark colors look great in both color and black-and-white prints.
  4. My baby is in the NICU, can I still have a photo shoot?
    Yes, let your nurse know you are interested in BristolK pictures and sign the consent form. The session will be completed when the nurse tells us the baby is ready for pictures. I will try my best to accommodate you and your family on this special day!
  5. Where will the photos take place?  

    The photos will take place in the comfort on your hospital room, all visitors will be asked to step out during the time of the shoot. 


I look forward to working with you and being able to be apart of your special day!













No comments:

Post a Comment